[plug] Re: [not-plug] Customer wants to move away from Windows but...

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sun Aug 1 13:27:18 WST 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 13:02, chris wrote:

> I'll tell the customer that Linux will suit their needs very nicely and
> there are much more support people in Perth.

I'd be interested in hearing about what sort of application they're
thinking about (mail server, app server, thin clients, desktops, etc)
and why you think Linux would be a good choice. I'm just trying to get
an idea of other people's thinking in this area, and real-world examples
are a helpful way to doing so.

--
Craig Ringer