[plug] Mandrake 10 disks on St Georges Tce?

simon at plumtek.com simon at plumtek.com
Tue Aug 3 09:25:53 WST 2004

Hi all

Im meant to be setting up a LAMP machine, and a desktop machine at work today as
part of a linux initiative, but forgot to bring my disks in...

Does anyone possibly have a copy of Mandrake 10 I can have/borrow around the St
Georges Tce area?

I want to get this stuff installed before they change their minds ;) Being a
bank, we move with the speed of frozen honey, so being able to get a lamp box
on the network is an important baby step.

Thanks