[plug] Re: The meaning of life

bob bob at fots.org.au
Thu Aug 5 10:12:48 WST 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 07:57 am, Kev wrote:
> > I wonder what Windows thinks the answer is...
>
> Is this to imply that Windoze thinks at all???

I think  Russell forgot the "s around "thinks" :).

I still maintain that mine is the answer windows would give

ie

   A fatal exception 0E has occurred at 0157:BF7FF831. The
   current application will be terminated.

   *  Press any key to terminate the current application.
   *  Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart your computer.  You will
      lose any unsaved information in all applications.

                    Press any key to continue

--
New York is real.  The rest is done with mirrors.