[plug] List administration and policy - was RE: [plug] 3 Year Warranty

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Aug 5 10:33:51 WST 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

>  From reading the first post it had nothing or I could not see anything
> regarding linux so I think the argument is that it "has" to relate to
> linux maybe I'm wrong.
>
> Marc
>
> Bret Busby wrote:

Whilst response above, to my message, indicates why the message that
started the trhread (the one about the 3 year warranty), was not
appropriate for the list (you are probably not the only one other
than me, who wondered why the message about the 3 year warranty issue,
was posted to the list), it does not respond to the content of my
message.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale