[plug] Linux skills becomming "in demand" story.

Leon Kyneur leon.kyneur at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 00:17:22 WST 2004

Nice to hear!

i've been working in nsw for a bit over a year now doing *nix admin
stuff for an isp... thinking about heading back west but the jobs i've
looked at mainly want windows engineers (two words I don't like to
hear in tandum!)

If this article is dinkum then I hope perth follows the trend! Id love
to move back home but don't want to live a working life consumed by
not so reliable systems :)

<<EOF

leon