[plug] [OT] Report generating utils windows

Paul Arch paul at sdmgroup.com.au
Fri Aug 13 11:28:52 WST 2004

Hi,

 I have a software system which requires report generation from Windows.  I
have been using ODBC from activestates Perl to drive excel spreadsheets for
report generation, but this is too time consuming for me to create :) All
the data is retrieved from mySQL database.

 Anyone know of any open sourced solutions that can create reports ? I have
seen some in php, and java also.  But I want to try and limit assortment of
deployed applications.

 Regards

Paul Arch
Software Engineer