[plug] Fwd: linux

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Sun Aug 15 10:44:27 WST 2004

Hi everyone, I'm not in a public-relations mood, and this message has
been sitting in our inboxes since yesterday. I assume no one else has
dealt with it. Maybe someone on the list would like to get the ball
rolling. I assume he wants to install software of some sort and isn't
sure what packages to obtain. Someone must have some polite words about
looking at the website for subscription info.

----- Forwarded message from shive samy <motigo3 at yahoo.com> -----