[plug] Converting Video formats on Linux

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Wed Aug 18 11:06:52 WST 2004

Hi Chris,

DVto avi is a free program for winblows that does it.  Also virtual dub
and a few others here are some links that will help you.

http://desktopvideo.about.com/

http://www.robfisher.net/video/  Linux version

There are a few more if you google about video editing you will find
heaps of free or open source can't remember for winblows.  I have never
seemed to get it to work on Linux.  Thats not to say it doesn't work it
does quite well however I'm incompetent.

HTH

Marc