[plug] Converting Video formats on Linux

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:24:10 WST 2004

Thanks Marc, I will take a look.
All of the dv to whatever utils that I have looked at so far seem to
be using the DV as a generic term and not specifically .dv format. All
the utils I have downed and then tried to use expect the input as .avi
only and will not let me select anything else. I have actually tried
to do it with Virtual Dub and it does not like the .dv files.