[plug] knowledge base

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Wed Aug 18 14:39:20 WST 2004

I'm wondering if people can recommend a open source product that will
act as a knowledge base.  I've read replies to questions on here and
they are absolutely brilliant and very helpful however I may not need
the answer to the question at this point in time but I know I will need
them in the future.  What I would like to do is extract the question and
associated answers and put them in a central location not necessarily
for any other reason than for my own perusal later plus my email inbox
is getting full because I just keep the replies so I know where they are.

TIA

Marc