[plug] Linux, DRM and VOD

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Wed Aug 18 15:22:41 WST 2004

The "DVD" player that I use is a zensonic which plays divx, xvid mp3 and
a few other video and audio codecs as well as dvd's and the new version
thats yet to be released is exactly that a wireless set top box
basically.  My understanding is that it runs on unix as an os.

Its a bloody good dvd player because most movies that I've tried to play
work on it.  The less amount of stuffing around the better.

Regards,

Marc