[plug] knowledge base

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Thu Aug 19 14:03:39 WST 2004

I finally got the "knowledge" base installed with no knowledge in it yet.

http://www.zgen.net/

I thought Daath sounded good so I gave it a go.  Does anyone know of an
rpm based knowlege database the reasoning isn't cause of installing but
just of maintaining versions of it.  Also the rpm I believe needs to be
fedora core rpms or rh rpms I don't think madrake's are interchangeable.

Thanks

Marc