[plug] How to add static route?

Alex Nordstrom alexander.nordstromNO_SPAM_OR_OFFLIST_COPIES at tpg.com.au
Fri Aug 20 15:00:55 WST 2004

On Friday, 20 Aug 2004 11:33, Senectus . wrote:
> How do I add a static route to my laptop.. so when I'm on my work
> network it uses that static route, but ignores it when on a different
> network?

I don't know what distribution you're using, but at least for Debian,
I've seen the whereami and netenv packages recommended for situations
like this.

netenv - Configure your system for different network environments
whereami - Automatically reconfigure your (laptop) system for a new
location

--
Alex Nordstrom
http://lx.n3.net/