[plug] Dynamic DNS configuration - Ignore this for now

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Sun Aug 22 23:14:44 WST 2004

I've found there is a whole lot more to learn for this, so no hurry for an
answer - I think I have about a week of reading before I get serious with the
configuration files!

Steve

--
Ph: +61 8 97560662, IP-Phone: FWD# 454566, e164.org# 61897560662

"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill