[plug] Debian Installation - Sid

Marc Wiriadisastra marc-w at smlintl.com.au
Tue Aug 24 15:41:51 WST 2004

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your post I've actually just downloaded cd 1 so your post is
very helpful I'm actually going to be installing it and removing fedora
on my laptop.  When doing it before using stable the only thing that
held me back were drivers for my beaut laptop (sarcasm).  Anyways since
I needed my laptop straight away I installed fedora now I'm going to
give sid a go since all the drivers are included with sid.

Marc