[plug] Re: Willing to sell your Wizard box?

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Tue Aug 24 16:33:00 WST 2004

A trace stops at "p-nya.swiftel.com.au [202.154.95.2]", everything after
that times out.

Are you using a caching proxy or something?  Because the 3FL web server
in Perth doesn't find it and a trace times out on the same hop, using
the traceroute tool on dnsstuff.com times out after a Telstra hop in
Melbourne, and Netcraft's "Whats that site running" tool times out as well.

/ Ben