[plug] hangs (hung) on boot

Rob Dunne Rob.Dunne at csiro.au
Thu Aug 26 16:40:43 WST 2004

Hi list,
        my machine hung when checking a partition on boot
(/usr/local on /dev/hda5). I restarted it
and told it not to check the disks.

This stopped the problem but I think I should unmount /usr/local and
run Disk Doctor (fskdisk or something) on it but I cant find any
information on this. What should I do

                                            bye
					    rob

--
Rob Dunne         Fax: +61 2 9325 3200     Tel: +61 2 9325 3263
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences     +61 2 9325 3100
http://www.bioinformatics.csiro.au Email: Rob.Dunne at csiro.au

        Java has certainly revolutionized marketing and litigation.