[plug] [OT] Looking for cheap P4

Trevor Phillips trevor.phillips at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:36:01 WST 2004

I have a Celeron 2.2GHz. It sucks. Big time!
I'd love to replace it with a P4 over 2.0Ghz - but I really can't
justify spending over $200 on a new 2.4GHz, just for this project.

Is there anywhere that sells this sort of CPU for under $200? The
cheaper the better, as long as it works. Second-hand is fine - as long
as it works. ^_^

--
Trevor Phillips  - http://jurai.murdoch.edu.au/
Web Technical Administrator  -  IT Services, Murdoch University