[plug] cups/lp

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Aug 27 16:40:22 WST 2004

Ok. Installed cupsys-client + cupsysy-bsd

Still same problem. the cups web interface happily pumps out test pages.

but in firefox I only get these options
lp@:64
xp_ps_spooldir_tmp_Xprintjobs@:64
xp_pdf_spooldir_tmp_Xprintjobs@:64

Any idea where to move from here.

The printer is called 'spaceship' , and its on a queue, called 'print' (I
think)

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and