[plug] cups/lp

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Aug 27 18:16:42 WST 2004

btw, the "apt-get install xprt-xprintorg" routine did the job.

just for the sake of google;-

to make firefox talk to cups I used
apt-get install cupsys-clients
apt-get install cupsys-bsd
apt-get install xprt-xprintorg

extra magic.

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and