[plug] Suggestion for web site

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue Aug 31 12:17:20 WST 2004

Bret Busby wrote:

>           Survey of Newsagents Selling Linux Publications
>              Results to be published on PLUG web site
>

> Newsagent name:
> Newsagent location:
>
> List of Linux publications stocked:

Regarding that, if you do prep such a sheet I suggest you pre-fill
common publications and provide tick boxes for them. Saves the poor
newsagent trying to remember what "Linux" is. It may also be worth
including things like Australian Developer.

Also: No, I'm not volunteering for any of this. I don't have any
particular interest in this project, I'm just suggesting things I think
might be useful for others in case someone who does think it's worth the
time goes ahead with it.

--
Craig Ringer