[plug] email with copyright protection? Maybe a bit [OT]?

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Sat Dec 4 08:43:42 WST 2004

G'day all,

>>>I sent this person a jpeg file. She claims she received it, can see a
>>>thumbnail view of it, but can't open it or save it. She says she gets
>>>warnings about copyright violation when she tries.
>>
>>It could be the client doing it.

Coming a bit late, but one of the members of our Rotary Club has a similar
problem with a different message.

He is running Norton and following an automatic update several months ago, can
no longer save or open attachments.

I don't think he gets the copyright message, but something similar.

BTW, calls to the help desk have proved very unhelpful and nobody has been able
to solve his problem yet.

Alex