[plug] XMMS && dm-crypt

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 21:37:18 WST 2004

Just having a guess about this one, but maybe the CPU's being hogged by the
decryption process and XMMS is simply suffering because of it. Have you
tried anything else as a tester, something performance hungry, like a 3D
game with big levels?

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we
give those three heaps!"