[plug] Linux supported USB WiFi

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Dec 9 09:13:37 WST 2004

Dont the USB net doodads have some sort of standard protocol , or is that
sort of thing limited to storage devices?

Theres always captured drivers I guess, although I have no idea how that
interacts with the USB subsystem (one might guess if you actually disable
USB support then used a captured driver, that could work. Hardly a
satisfying hack tho).

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."