[plug] Linux stock trading system

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Fri Dec 10 15:31:37 WST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 11:12, Martin wrote:
> $quoted_author = "Chris Caston" ;
> >
> > When trying to run eclipse I get 2 messages:
> >
> > (1)
> > The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its
> > companion startup.jar file (in the same directory as the executable).
>
> java appears to be working. the JVM couldn't locate a file required by the
> program (as the error message states).

It may just be that jamvm is not compatible with eclipse trader and I
should use the Sun vm. If I try and point /usr/bin/java to the Sun VM it
doesn't even find it.

I think the problem is that I don't know EXACTLY where to put the sym
link. Does anyone know?

thanks,

--
Chris Caston

Aptitude Technology
http://www.aptitudetech.com.au
ABN: 51614966828

Office: 1300 722 146
mobile: 0422 978315

[T]he entrepreneur appears in a genuinely competitive market economy as a sort of trustee whom the community
has placed in charge of its means of production. Comparing the costs of his services with those of a bureaucratic
state-controlled economy, our entrepreneur may be regarded as a very inexpensive public servant, one who really assumes risks,
while the politician is apt to be answerable only to God and history. ( Economics of the Free Society (1937),Wilhelm Röpke, p. 192).