[plug] SuSE 9.2 CDs

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Fri Dec 17 15:00:51 WST 2004

I have possession of the 5 ISO's of SuSE 9.2 burned onto one DVD.  I
be sending it Nick's way for the PLUG library, so if anybody who is
interested can email librarian at plug.org.au to arrange with Nick to
borrow it.

Speaking of the PLUG library, Nick and Cameron have been doing a lot
of work towards cataloguing the library in a database. Thank you
both! The interface is partially implemented in the Members' section
- I plan to finish it off this weekend so ultimately all PLUG
members can browse the PLUG library at their leisure.

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>