[plug] Intermittent hardware problem

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Sat Dec 18 14:35:59 WST 2004

What brand and model of power supply, motherboard, and memory do you have?

*Never* underestimate the corrupting force of a powersupply on the dark side
(no, not MS this time)
You could also set Windows to *not* reboot automaticaally, which will give
some indication of what's going on.
Manually setting the RAM timings & voltages are also suggested with so many
lying/dodgy SPDs around at the moment.

CraigF.