[plug] Monday PLUG Christmas gathering

Mark J Gaynor mark at mjg.id.au
Sun Dec 19 16:13:34 WST 2004

Hey everyone,

This is the current list as of mid Sunday afternoon. Please let me know of
anyone else that wants to join us.

Venue: Sizzler, Liege St Innaloo  (cnr Scarborough Beach Rd).
Date: Monday 20 Dec.
Time: 6:45pm - Meet in front of Sizzler. It is a licensed venue.
$5 subsidy for members
Ubuntu Linux - prizes

Those that have responded to date:-

	Bernard Blackham
	Cameron Patrick
	Mark Gaynor
	Marcus Giles
	Chris Caston
	Matt Kemner
	Scott Middleton
	Julian Clark
	Shayne O'Neill
	Garry Buckle

If there is anyone else wishing to join us please contact me, at
mark at mjg.id.au.

Once agian, to one and all on the PLUG mailing list, the PLUG Committee
wish
you and your family a safe happy Christmas and a very prosperous New Year
in
2005

Mark