[plug] Monday PLUG Christmas gathering

bob bob at fots.org.au
Sun Dec 19 17:10:47 WST 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:13 pm, Mark J Gaynor wrote:
> Once agian, to one and all on the PLUG mailing list, the PLUG Committee
> wish you and your family a safe happy Christmas and a very prosperous New
> Year in 2005
>
> Mark

I will not be able to attent the PLUG Christmas gathering unfortunately,
however I would like to take this opportunity to extend to all PLUG members
and list participants Seasons Greetings (As approved by our Solicitors).

Please accept, with no obligation implied or implicit our best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive,
cholesterol free, high fibre, gender neutral celebration of the summer
solstice holiday; practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the
religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice,
with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of
others, or the choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at
all.

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated
recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but
notwithstanding due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures
whose contributions to society have made Australia great, (however this is
not to be read as implying that Australia is necessarily greater than any
other country), and without regard to the to the race, creed, colour, age,
physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, school
attended, car driven or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By acceptance of this greeting, you are accepting these terms and any
conditions or warranties imposed by law, all other warranties being
specifically denied to the full limit of all available legislation.  This
greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.  It is freely
transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.  It implies no
promise or undertaking by the wisher to actually implement any of the
wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and
is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher)

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application
of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a
subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.  Any warranty is
limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole
discretion of the wisher.

Kindest Regards

Bob.

May next year be a prosperous one for you!

--
Scully: Must be nice not having someone questioning your every
	move ... poking holes in all your theorys ...

	"The X-Files: Sleepless"