[plug] Hotmail access from Linux e-mail client?

caston at arach.net.au caston at arach.net.au
Sat Dec 25 01:10:44 WST 2004

Hello,

I'm about to do a proposal for LTSP server for a business that has small number of
PCs that only require a web browser to access their web based application and to a
lesser extent an e-mail client.

Unfortunately the business currently uses hotmail through Outlook Express. I may be
able to convince them to get a more professional e-mail address but if they are
unwilling need to look into the feasability. I may also suggest that they keep at least
one Windows machine.

Has anyone attempted accessing hotmail through a Linux e-mail client before?

regards,

Chris Caston