[plug] menudrake seg-fault

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Sat Dec 25 19:27:38 WST 2004

Hi

I used menudrake to move the games in the system menu to the top level from 'other applications' using drag-n-drop.  It appeared to work, but now when I start menudrake it gets half-way through reading the menu files and dies with a seg-fault.

This was done just after installing KDE 3.3.  KDE was not installed before.  I am reasonably certain (but never positive) I did not do anything else that might have affected things.

I should have located the system menu files and made backups, I know, but have not been burned for a while and got a bit slack...

Is there a way to recreate the menu files short of re-installing KDE?

TIA
Jim

ps. Hope you had a good one.