[plug] menudrake seg-fault

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sun Dec 26 08:57:35 WST 2004

On Saturday 25 December 2004 19:27, Jim Householder wrote:
> I used menudrake to move the games in the system menu to the top
> level from 'other applications' using drag-n-drop.  It appeared to
> work, but now when I start menudrake it gets half-way through reading
> the menu files and dies with a seg-fault.

See if you can pick *which* file it segfaults on and temporarily move it
elsewhere. If that's a no-go, move the one after it and before it.

I achieve the same effect you're after with right-click-on-panel, Add,
Application Button, More Applications, Games, Add this menu. You get a
nifty little game-controller icon as well. (-:

Cheers; Leon