[plug] Hotmail access from Linux e-mail client?

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Sun Dec 26 11:27:27 WST 2004

In message <Pine.LNX.4.44.0412252332580.8026-100000 at guild.murdoch.edu.au>
on Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 11:37:33PM +0800, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> Hey, try selling em on egroupware. [It's] brilliant. Or Opengroupware.
> A bit more hastle, but seem the game plan is there. Mozilla are
> finally doing [an] outlook knockoff ([Hallelujah]!) and my money is on
> Opengroupware ending up the server of choice.

Curious...anyone know of any ongoing comparison between Opengroupware
and Open-Xchange? As a "newbie" who wanted to have a quick look at
these without much fuss, Opengroupware seemed to lack coherence and
convenience, but Open-Xchange was easy enough to set up. But I've
hardly actually used it yet. http://www.open-xchange.org