[plug] Hotmail access from Linux e-mail client?

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Dec 25 23:37:33 WST 2004

I believe gmail can do pop.

Really however, they want to use some sort of thing like a dedicated mail
server ,webmail and imap client.

Hey, try selling em on egroupware. Its brilliant. Or Opengroupware. A bit
more hastle, but seem the game plan is there. Mozilla are finally doing a
outlook knockoff (halelluija!) and my money is on Opengroupware ending up
the server of choice.

Also, has anyone played around with the new new 'base' access knock off in
openoffice? Its utter sex.

Between those two, my last 2 reasons I could think off for sticking with
windows in a desktop office environemnt have been vaporised.

2005 will be the true year of the penguin!

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."