[plug] Collie P & CYC

garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Thu Dec 30 18:19:15 WST 2004

Haven't used Ubuntu either... I'll give it a look...

Then again, Sarge is very nice to install [in comparison to earlier]
these days..

8^)==

Be nice if I can get them using VOIP on Linux. Have had trouble with
Skype on this machine on Sarge, but as Matt suggested it might be the
driver being used for this chipset. Suse has impressed me very much -
the config screens are very easy to use. [yes, I can drive vi..]
I think VOIP might add a "coolness" factor..

Garry