[plug] Binary Clock

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Sun Feb 1 19:17:18 WST 2004

Hehe. Nah. I pretty quickly ended up with an Amstrad C6128 and just fell
in love with it. The basic was really powerful compared with the C64 , and
I soon had myself fiddling with CP/M and Z80 assembly and that was it... a
lifetime of geekdom. I managed to figure out that the joystick port had a
whole bunch of potential for wiring switches in, and I wired up my room
and hallway with 'motion detectors'. Pissed my parents right off.

Memories.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.