[plug] Tux tatoo

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Mon Feb 2 07:50:47 WST 2004

I got a very large tribal Chinese dragon on my upper arm. It took about
10 hours to complete and the entire underside of my arm is bruised from
where the tail wraps around. Being at the front of the stampede at BDO
last night didn't help the situation any either.

Word of advise, stay away from the under side of your arm...ouchies

Adam.