[plug] Tux tatoo

Clinton Butler Cleetus at westnet.com.au
Mon Feb 2 08:20:59 WST 2004

> "real tatto shop"?? what crack have you been smoking? I can only assume
> you mean that the tattoo shop is one of the "stalls" in the markets?

No he has a shop near Action, the building used to be a Chemist. It is THE
cleanest shop in Perth. If you doubt my words.. go have a look for yourself.
and assuming I am smoking crack is a really nasty thing to say, I wouldn't
touch the crap.

> Which is true, but if you go to the other side (where the markets is in
> a building) then you will find their "real" shop is behind the car park.
> It is actually a really nice, clean shop too unlike a lot of others I
> have been to.
>
> And they do offer free touch ups etc.
>
> Adam.

And for those who were wondering.. yes, Steve is my father, but I don't know
if any of you remember Navarre, not sure if he's still on the mailing list.
He has been getting tattoos from my dad since I can remember and most of
what he has on him (almost full body suit now) was done by my dad.