[plug] Binary Clock

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Feb 2 22:08:11 WST 2004

Ok. Another way to put this is that whether we notice it or not we do
infact find ourselves as adults following certain social 'codes' that we
learn from interaction. Just things like not eating with the hands at a
family dinner or putting the pants on back to front etc....

Kids have there own little social codes, and these are just as important
to them as ours are to us. Television *does* teach kids these things,
although I agree its probably better for a kid to learn them by actually
interacting.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.