[plug] Re: [OT] Television

bob bob at fots.org.au
Mon Feb 2 22:58:06 WST 2004

On Monday 02 February 2004 22:39, Cameron Patrick wrote:

> | > Burnt crispy bits.
> |
> | Wasn't it "Burnt Crunchy Bits" (BCBs) that Sybil was negotiating on?
>
> Near enough... but... Sybil?  I vaguely recall it coming up as Sam
> Vimes's description of food from some random shopkeeper (whose name
> escapes me).  However, despite having a shelf full of Pratchett next
> to me I can't check because I can't even remember which book it was in.
>
> Cameron.

Its mentioned in Men at Arms

"Sham Harga had run a successful eatery for many years by always smiling,
never extending credit, and realizing that most of his customers wanted
meals properly balanced between the four food groups: sugar, starch, grease
and burnt crunchy bits. "

Which is what I think Leon was referring to.

--
	Two brothers, Mort and Bill, like to sail.  While Bill has a great
deal of experience, he certainly isn't the rigger Mort is.