[plug] gcc3 vs gcc 2.95.x - belay that!

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 3 00:09:30 WST 2004

Hrumph...

Debian's package search site has just come alive and I see there is a
gcc-3.0 on offer.   Okay, not bleeding edge by all accounts from the gcc
site but it should get me (safely) working with the 3 version.

BTW... I too have had no success getting to Debian's security list today
and since their breakin, I have had a lot of pain getting the package
searches to return anything other than an error message saying the
(package search) site was down.   Have others found this, too?

Thanks,
Denis