[plug] National Bank against open source

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 4 12:50:42 WST 2004

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 04:36:16AM +0000, Senectus - wrote:
> My other half just got a job with the "Police and Nurses Credit
> Society"  and while she was browsing their web she found that they
> list support for Linux in their internet banking..

You have to use a real Netscape to see their scripted nav bars.
Mozilla and Konq. don't work as required.  Can't logout without the
nav. bars.

Opera detection works, so that's what I use. Opera also stops it
from exploding to full screen size.

FFS: It's easier to code web pages that are portable across browsers
than to code different pages for each browser/version/environment.