[plug] National Bank against open source

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 4 12:52:52 WST 2004

Then why doesnt it work fully with moz, galeon, epiphany, ...

The menus disappear because they do not (at least when I went into it
back a while ago) test for "5" series browsers so you have to open IE to
change password and so on. Netscape 4.9 stopped working at all with it
some weeks back.  Its a TSW site and TSW are notorious for their lack of
compatibility/bad coding.  Last tried on the weekend, ended up in IE
again ...

I am a PNCS customer and have emailed them in the past about this, with
no response at all.

BillK