[plug] National Bank against open source

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 4 14:34:53 WST 2004

Please read my previous email, they did not reply to my emails, and one
voice call a year or so back (which I didnt mention).  They have not
changed, and still have the same faults.  Why flog a dead horse.

List NAZI's are not appreciated.  I am not complaining how your bottom
posting is crappy in my email reader, so please leave off.

Or maybe this is  slow news day and your trolling.  Note the lack of
smiley.

BillK