[plug] National Bank against open source

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Feb 4 14:46:40 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 14:34, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
> List NAZI's are not appreciated.  I am not complaining how your bottom
> posting is crappy in my email reader, so please leave off.
>
> Or maybe this is  slow news day and your trolling.  Note the lack of
> smiley.

Look folks, the PLUG list seems to have become a bit less friendly just
recently. Can we all please RELAX a little and keep this list the nice
and friendly place it's been for so long?

Please direct flamewars to plug-ot private mail or /dev/null, especially
pointless ones we've seen and heard before. I don't think we need trolls
or accusations of trolling.

Craig Ringer