[plug] National Bank against open source

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Wed Feb 4 14:50:11 WST 2004

In message <1075876493.6160.119.camel at cbbcsc204a.murdoch.edu.au>
on Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 02:34:53PM +0800, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
> List NAZIs are not appreciated.

Neither are top posters ;-) <-- that was a joke

> I am not complaining how your bottom posting is crappy in my email
> reader, so please leave off.

I think the problem is that when you reply to the list, it's often
confusing to try to work out what your e-mail is on about. I'm often
unsure *who* you are replying to (you quote multiple people's posts in
your followups) and I'm not sure *what* you are replying to (you top-
post instead of placing your comments below the relevant snippets).