[plug] National Bank against open source

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Feb 5 01:21:51 WST 2004

Quick two tips for ending flame wars.
1) Reply off list. On list wars are almost ALWAYS about keeping up
apearences and geting the last word in
2) If it gets angry, the old telephone is an amazing unit for saying "hey
bro. I still reckon you rock."

Works every time..........
.......except for bastards like me :) :) :) :)

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au