[plug] Mac OSX

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 13:37:53 WST 2004

Apple talk works fine from the guild server , but only because of
magicalness. (Ie I fiddled till it worked, and I dont know why it
does!!!!!!)

Erm. Beware though, it *does* leave .AppleDouble files all over the damn
place (.AppleDouble is where netatalk squirrels away its metadata. Note
that so does OSX, implying netatalk code in there for apple serving ;)

But appletalk is verry magical.

Also, for nicenesss, os-x does NIS. Combine it with appletalk for magic.

"Must not Sleep! Must warn others!"
-Aesop.
Shayne O'Neill. Indymedia. Fun.
http://www.perthimc.asn.au