[plug] Firefox: Browser Formely Known As Firebird

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 14:52:03 WST 2004

On Tuesday 10 February 2004 14:38, James Devenish wrote:

> Presumably this is the same problem as cropped up last year, because
> AARNet stopped accepting the 172.blah routes due to conflicts with Optus
> or some such. I would dearly love to see a workaround, but no one's
> interested.

Murdoch have a work-around - a Rockingham ADSL link going to Westnet. Not a
very GOOD work-around though, but it's better than nothing. ^_^

mozilla.mirror.pacific.net.au looks like it's WAIX-able, so I grabbed firefox
from there.

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |