[plug] Firefox: Browser Formely Known As Firebird

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Tue Feb 10 14:56:15 WST 2004

Trevor Phillips wrote:

>Murdoch have a work-around - a Rockingham ADSL link going to Westnet. Not a
>very GOOD work-around though, but it's better than nothing. ^_^

Actually... correction.  Last time I saw, Murdoch had an ADSL link with
West Australian Networks (westnet.net.au), not WestNet
(westnet.com.au).  West Australia Networks has had a tendency to try and
pass themselves off as the other WestNet (one of their reps got
themselves banned from the Whirlpool forums for blatantly trying to do
that).

/ Ben